The International Public Relations Manager is an independent self-starter able to combine a knowledge of the media industry with the accomplishments of Kika to build and maintain a strong public identity for the company. This position is responsible for raising awareness of Kika's mission and achievements both within the media industry and the general public.
Additionally, this position will be responsible for working with Kika’s various public facing executives to prepare them for any engagements where they will be representing the company, drafting and/or reviewing any documents that are intended for public dissemination, and advising on any mission critical events that Kika may encounter involving the company’s public image.
• Build, maintain, & grow media network;
• Prepare press releases and other press related documents;
• Draft speeches for public engagement events;
• Advise, coach, & prep executives on public presentations & interviews;
• Design, advise, & execute on strategies to strengthen Kika’s public image;
• Monitor, evaluate, &report; on the state of public awareness of Kika.
• Work with marketing team on company and product branding.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Professional, adaptable, cultured, opinionated, personable, and self-motivated;
• Experience or background in public relations or marketing;
• Comfortable working in a multi-cultural team and independently;
• Not afraid of working on projects with little or no direction if the challenge arises;
• Polished level of fluency in English, written and oral;
• Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Language, or Law.
• Relevant experience in mobile technology;
• Speak Mandarin to some level of proficiency;
• Strong press/media network;
• Advanced degree(s) in Public Relations related field of study.
Intercultural Education Exchange Center
- Company type: Representative offices
- Recruiter Type: Professional Services (Consulting, HR, Finance/Accounting)
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Our company’s full name is Intercultural Education Exchange Center (China IEEC). It is located in Beijing, China.
ChinaIETC has been licensed by the Ministry of Education of China and responsible for China's national-level of English language teaching research.
Our aim is to Improve English Education Style in China, it is concentrated on transfer new, effective and advanced teaching methods into Chinese Educational System which needs some changes especially in teaching English. Well educated foreigners, experts can share their own experiences and knowledge of teaching with Chinese students or teachers.
We are also carrying out the new football program for chinese schools under the exhortation of Chinese Government,aimed at changing Chinese football from the young person.
Read More >>
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Beijing,haidian